GOOGLE YOUR SHIZ HERE!

Friday, June 6, 2008

Social Spark by Izea

I just recently posted a profile in socialspark.com, an online social media marketing website that poses as a social networking slash money making site. I see this is a better way to spend going around the internet as you can bank on your friendships. a TWO WAY opportunity for you and the web developed by
IZEA. This is the most brilliant idea yet since the emergence on social media in the webplace. Think about switching and driving your 500 or so multiply or facebook friends to SocialSpark. I my self have collectively over 400 friends in both networks and as I think about it, I help my bum, internet surfing friends to go and check it out.
You get to gain friends too and view interesting blogs.

So what a way to go huh.

The only thing though is there's a lot of things in the front page. I find it difficult to follow and understand how it's mechanics work for it is not made as easy as the payperpost site. However if you check out and view the help page it talks about the questions you might want to ask and then as you go along it is easy.

I like the trendy lay out too. It is posh and upbeat. Kudos to the graphic designer and its user friendsly interface in the sign up.

Check out my profile at http://socialspark.com/bloggers/theremymarie, add me so I can finally take opportunities and make money. That's how it work my friends. The more friends and followers, the more I make money.

A time well spent in the internet is money well earned.

No comments: