GOOGLE YOUR SHIZ HERE!

Monday, June 9, 2008

In this state of the Market, Steve says It is not too bad to have an Ipod 3G after all.



The picture above is Steve Jobs on the new IPhone 3G. It I see nothing fancy except for its 3G capabilities also poses as the new PDA. By the way, Martha Stuart said a while ago while I was watching her show rerun in Sky Cable that she loves her IPhone,in a portion where she teaches every woman how to clean their bag.

I am still on the MAC side in Apple, anything other than the MAC, I am a little uneasy about. I personally think that the best touchscreen-in-PDA's award goes to Treo. I don't think Apple is pretty much reliable on the touchscreen side except for its current and upbeat fad-a-cola.

I admit that amongst the new Apple Technologies, the good old version of Ipod is doing well in terms of its battery life consistency compared to any battery operated things around.

In the equity side of things I have to tell you that among all companies out there, I think Apple deserves the most publicized, hyped tech company award of the coming century. I mean look at the trade chart of AAPL, Steve Jobs knows what he is doing as far as creating ruckus in the market is concerned, even surpassing Microsoft and Yahoo 's trade. In my opinion , it is good to catch AAPL on the lows, because Steve is headed on creating an APPLE REVOLUTION, but then again you may consider not to if you are not as gungho as Steve and try to consider his past failures prior to returning to APPLE. IMO, it is very timely for Apple to come up with such noise since the Microsoft and Yahoo deal is getting old and stale.... Very very stale.

Ipod 3G Promises to deliver faster internet, because of the Cellular Networks' 3rd generation internet and also boasts of being half the price too. For only $200 a pop folks, thats 8.600 PHP. Thats nearly the cost of a brand new Nokia not so 3G phone. Talk about domination. I mean Nokia and Samsung ought to watch out for their respective market shares because with the IPhone's slide through mark down-dom sends a message to all the wanna be Ipod owners in the world and in this trying times as my favorite man Warren Buffet say its Recession folks, IT IS NOT SO BAD TO HAVE AN IPHONE 3G AFTER ALL.

Disclosure: THIS IS NOT A PAID APPLE ADVERTISEMENT. I WISH IT WAS BUT ITS NOT. ANYTHING I SAY IS BASED ON MY OPINION.

No comments: