GOOGLE YOUR SHIZ HERE!

Saturday, June 21, 2008

SEVEN QUESTIONS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE

I am taking John Chow dot com's

Seven Questions That Will Change Your Life

* What will I try to improve on next week?
- I will improve on making decision and always see to it I exclude what I feel. And always be objective. I will not make excuses on doing what I am supposed to do.May it be little things such as writing that business plan, asking so and so for help, making clear things I am unclear of.

* What was I most proud of this week?
- I am most proud of the fact that I screwed up and I am ok with it, obsessed a little but did not dwell on beating my self up why I sis such a bad job on making decisions. I learned that if I let go of my control and seek help from people who deserve to fix the Job, then let it be so.

* What was my biggest accomplishment this week?
- My biggest accomplishment for the week is finally asking an expert for help in things I can't do such as programming and or running a service that technically I have no known character to do.

* What have I done to get closer to my life goals this week?
- I accepted more my inabilities and focused more in my abilities.

* What was hard for me this week, and why?
- What is hard for me this week is having a monthly period. I had the most terrible period in months. Heavy flow, Migraine, Body Ache and the works. Also what was hard for me this week is being an automatic slave to emotions, mastering the art of it and not be so heated up by anything that I see or notice.

* What was my biggest waste of time this week?
-Talking about nonesense and criticism. Attention to my fear of man and irritations.

*What did I do this week that made me ashamed?
- Anything that I was Proud of, being a leader, having ideas, working hard and the failures due to being too proud of nothing.

No comments: