Navigating Life's Whirlwinds: Embracing Change and Finding Balance in 2024

As I celebrate my 45th year, 2024 has been a whirlwind of challenges and growth. Transitioning into a stay-at-home, work-from-home mom, I've found new ways to balance life while cherishing the time spent with my child. Our travels often lead us to the beautiful Ilocos Norte, a favorite destination that offers a perfect blend of relaxation and adventure.

A Shift in Focus: From Blogging to Videos

Life's demands have steered me away from regular blogging. The digital landscape now calls for more engaging content, and I've embraced this by shifting to video uploads. This new medium allows me to connect with my audience more dynamically, sharing our travels, daily life, and personal experiences in a more vivid and immersive way.

Visit my Vlog here: 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1-TWaSIMaYrEqg_f7Xg14Q

Health Challenges and Recovery Journey

Earlier this year, on February 12, I faced a significant health scare with an ischemic heart attack. It was a mild one, but it left me with a two-month struggle with dysarthria and issues with my right hand and girth. This period was incredibly challenging, but it also marked the beginning of a journey towards better health and self-care.

Therapy has been a crucial part of my recovery, and I'm gradually regaining my strength. Incorporating mild exercise into my routine three times a week has been a vital step in this process. Additionally, monitoring my blood pressure and sugar levels has become a daily practice, ensuring that I stay on top of my health.

Embracing the Journey Ahead

Despite the challenges, this year has also been a time of profound growth and transformation. Owning a home and a car, managing a household, and making time for travel with my child have all been significant milestones. Each day brings new lessons and opportunities, and I am grateful for the support and love of my family.

As I continue to navigate this journey, I look forward to sharing more of our experiences through videos. Whether it's exploring the scenic beauty of Ilocos Norte or the daily adventures at home, I hope to inspire others to embrace change and find balance in their own lives.

Stay tuned for more updates, and thank you for being a part of this incredible journey with us. Here's to health, happiness, and new beginnings in 2024!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I SHALL NOT EAT INSIDE MCDONALDS SUCAT PARANAQUE