GOOGLE YOUR SHIZ HERE!

Sunday, October 7, 2007

DANIEL AND THE LIONS DEN

HostMonster - Perl, CGI, SSH, Free Domain
Women's Classic Woman Pastel Tweed Blazer


Tis the first tattoo of my life. Dang its big and detailed. This tattoo has a story.

It is God, defined that I have one, he took me out of the pressing things in life. He snatched me out of trouble so many times. Its all about Psalm 27:5. L.ook it up if you want.

The needled used here were 7 for the dark shades and outline and 3 needles for the light details, after 8 grueling hrs of tattoo with GOT INK`s main man Julius Bello. It still has a manuscript in the shoulder blade. We`ll just finish it up before we go to korea.

Our korean trip will be in Oct 17 12:00 AM. We are heading to Seoul to visit a client`s plant. We will be spending the last five days with work and some R&R and that would be some shopping for me, should there be decent cheap stores that I can buy stuff from.


ClassicCloseouts.com 20% OFF

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohmygod ang lakee!

Remy said...

oo nga malaki. makati nga eh