GOOGLE YOUR SHIZ HERE!

Monday, June 2, 2008

AND SPEAKING OF WHAT IM GOING TO DO WITH THE MONEY....



I have been SERIOUSLY THINKING about getting a car. I don`t care if it is new or it is used. I just have to get one. For one, the cost of the back and forth cab calling costs me PHP 700 per day. I go back and forth 3 times a week so that cost me PHP 2100 a week on back and forth-ing. It`s time to get an SUV to fit people I invite to the lifeline meetings or any given occasion I need people with me to. Buying a new car simply doesnt do it for the cost is high with a depreciation thing I need to think about. Buying used cars is a deal so good because for one, the depreciation of the original price has took effect that you wouldn`t feel the pain of that nickel dripping as you use it. But to consider buying a used car, you may want to look around different resources, in the web in particular so it will save you from a total RIP OFF. Better make sure as well that the seller already has credibility. Here in the Philippines, the best sources come from newspapers such as buynsell and tsikot. You can roam around the metro and see establishments that offer 2nd hand cars such as CATS et al. LOOK FOR PAPERS to make sure what you are buying, although its a good deal, would not be CARNAPPED CARS ayt! I had a friend who was stupid enough not to look and actually got a run in with the authorities and after which deported because he bought a stolen car.

I'm considering getting a nissan X-TRAIL or maybe an Isuzu Crosswind. If I would be lucky I might get a CRV. An SUV that is automatic, not manual drive, NOT a Gas guzzler and has low to none in mechanical problems. I might also consider asking my parents` opinion for they are experts in the automotive field having an auto repair and rebuilding business.

With all these I know I can get a better deal by doing my due diligence in selecting used cars.

1 comment:

Paoper said...

I, on the other hand, am looking for a driver first before a plane. I mean, a car.