GOOGLE YOUR SHIZ HERE!

Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Run Bazooka of the Yahoo! and Google Mind


The recently kept myself in track of the Microsoft and Yahoo buyout deal, the Icahn clout tout and Google's firm grip of the world wide web.

I am a fan of Google, I believe that they are the current metric of the world wide web. Google created the idea of putting up a sattelite map to satisfy my ever exploring mind and made Google Earth available to end users free of charge ( but if you want better features, you gotta sign up). Google made a way on making me money while I am just serving the purpose of its free search benefits. Google made researching easy. They put the most effective page ranking next to Alexa. They made the internet a better place by sifting thru infected to non infected pages. They made me see that I am a fool for not keeping track of my calendar and realize that believing and relying on them so much,I AM A FOOL at April Fools. (Remember Virgle?)



So far I share it with fellow Geeks who thrive on the world wide web and desktop adventure. Upon hearing the news that Microsoft is Buying out Yahoo to compete with Google, I already thought that it was utterly stupid. My initial reaction is, "are you kidding me? Unless Yahoo is stupid enough to be chewed in by careless and stupid Vultures and spit out after being eaten by Google in even trying to threaten it's lair...." . Google already set up the world wide domain by having the most up-to-date data crawlers and establishing advertising metrices for the Top Web Advetising firms. Microsoft has no known new and improved experience instead from the has been domination of the PC's that runneth over MAC, but that is it. (I am a windows XP user myself who loath VISTA, Mellenium etc.) They were already outwitted by different kinds of developers including APPLE for Safari, Mozilla for Firefox up against the Internet Explorer. Media Player has already been etched out by a variety of players around that it was lucky to be included on the Windows Package. and they better be aware that soon and very soon I hope, LINUX for UBUNTU up against WINDOWS. I am in close distance to signing up for their free program.

The Microsoft and Yahoo saga became old as I have told you the post after this one. It has became stale in two rounds of talks. Characters imerging to form a coup to walk out on who ever. The emergence of that Icahn character who I assume don't even do researches on his own and just relies on the data of his fellow non online diggers to even realize what they are even trying to do. It was a sure failure from day one as these characters just put it out there for the sake of GREED. Oh please.

Nevertheless, kudos to Jerry Yang for taking his stand and his smart wits to instead partner up wwth Google. I am sure that he knows that it would be more powerful to converge and stay ally with the one who runs the world wide web tally!

No comments: