GOOGLE YOUR SHIZ HERE!

Monday, May 12, 2008

A month and a half of Swimming Lessons



I have been going through a routine every Monday morning. Gym and swim. I have been making a connection with water for a month and a half. I was just fascinated by water but not being able to swim on it for years. I decided as part of my growing list, I will be learning how to swim this year. I have always been panic stricken in water, being able to lap it out with my eyes closed and not breathing I manage to move an inch or two, but that was just about it. Not until recently that I manage to do half a pool with eyes closed to finally being able to float with my head popping out and finally doing laps back and forth. I never imagined that I would be able to, but I think practice will make me a natural. I was just so amazed that I am getting closer to say "I can Swim". It felt so good that one insecurity died by just sheer will power and TRUST. I`m gonna be good at it.

No comments: