GOOGLE YOUR SHIZ HERE!

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Blog Hopping, Happening

I read migs p`s blog...Don`t be frustrated neither of us is a writer. Blogs are really for frustrated writers or writing addicts.

See I tell you what? I am not the best writer, in the office I am laughed at because I write bad essays. I cant even write my bio, you know thats my dream. But I mean who cares I`m gonna write anyway.

We don t have to burn our noses n thinking about the next story were going to put in our blog because it ain't going to work that way. Blogging usually is random thoughts .

_____

paulo O`s blog is coolness, best part, reload and who ala! it`s the matrix.

_____

2 hours of sleep, too excited for a sunday rest. Oh well. I am getting ready for a report for the office and a paper for lockeroo. By the way 05 is the deadline, a self imposed deadline that I need to fulfill. It`s nice to be "busy" it has been a long while since this darn brain worked. It got frozen in the call center industry...konti na lang lalambot na. Hurray.

No comments: