GOOGLE YOUR SHIZ HERE!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Warren Buffet: The safest investor alive.


Currently listening to: Love is Gonna Save Us - Benny Benassi


HE IS THE RICHEST MAN IN THE WORLD AND I AM NOT.

I GOT MYSELF SOME QUOTE FOR THE DAY FROM THE RICHEST MAN NEXT TO BILL GATES.

I just find it funny how he becomes the safest investor alive.. even in answering questions.

INVESTMENT: US ELECTIONS
INVESTOR : BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY
Rating: Wide Moat



Warren Buffet on being a political bigamist:

Way before they both filed, I told Hillary that I would support her if she ran, and I told Barack I would support him if he ran. So I am now a political bigamist. But I feel either would be great. And actually, I feel that if a Republican wins, John McCain would be the one I would prefer. I think we've got three unusually good candidates this time.

- Fortune Magazine, What Warren thinks...April 14, 2008: 10:23 AM EDT

No comments: