GOOGLE YOUR SHIZ HERE!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thoughts




The vast majority of the study of space and ocean have always fascinated me. It bores me to see water space with an Island close by.

I always loved and was thrilled of infinite possibilities, limitations such as not knowing how to swim, not knowing how to drive, shortage or lack of money are the ones I am set to conquer during my lifetime. By conquering this, I consider myself whole.

When people around me ask why I am not married, why I don't have kids, the reason is, those are not the dreams I dreamt In my younger years. If you were a fan of "The Secret" those are not the things I wrote in my book.

What sparked a light in my tiny head and made me giddy are stuff not normal girls are accustomed with. I always liked the thrill of making things and shocking people without saying a word. I loved the thrill of people not seeing it coming. The trouble of whats taking things so long is when the times that I cared what people will say. The more I thought of that, the lesser I become great.







I was not just born that way.

No comments: