GOOGLE YOUR SHIZ HERE!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thankfulness, That's whats UP



Looking forward to my family being back here by next year from their failed retirement. Too much rain in the south lately.

Looking forward to a mind-blowing year work wise, new experiences, new opportunities, new growth, new blossoming future. I hate being in Plateau. I am very thankful for this current phase in my life where I am given enough liberty to control my growth the way I want too. Thankful for the experiences that brought me to this point, good or bad. I had no regrets, but nothing to come back to because if I did, I would end up S.T.U.C.K. I hate that word. I am thankful I have come to love the hate on it.

I hate on the right things, Stop hating people, seen too much fruit f bitterness going on, I lived on that majority of my life.

Never look Back, just Move forward.

I am moving on. I am in the right opportunities at the right time.

I have only God to thank for everything. He deserves all the glory, no man no woman no material thing.

I am very thankful He made me see that on his own time.

xoxo

No comments: