GOOGLE YOUR SHIZ HERE!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Atlas Shrugged




Damn, I have not read Atlas Shrugged for quite sometime.


The first time I did, It was in my high school years. Shopped a book out of Booksale along with that Shakespeare Collection all in one book I have always been raving about to my friends of getting. Back in Highschool I didn't go much because I was busy finding my niche out of the boring, but that is a story to tell later on.

But Atlas Shrugged changed me, all of a sudden back in high school I have always wished I can be Dagny Taggart, run an empire or at least be a part of it the daring and the bold, no man fazes you , but you bend over to the right ones, the smart watchful same like mind you can "mind fuck" with. (So far, I found one, but John Galt got him.)



You just do the deed and walk by it to greatness and death.

The right kind of ego. I even wrote one time. I will be Dagny Taggart. read the book 5 times since.

Until this year they made a movie, failures gone by, stagnation and all I went through a different path from what i once wrote.

Dagny Taggart shocked me. I all of a sudden realized, what was making me feel better was because I was going the way I oct wrote, I was living the dream that sparked my interest all along. I intend to stay the route for as long as I can knowing, not everything is right.

Wow.

No comments: