GOOGLE YOUR SHIZ HERE!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hi blog, here I am again



I rarely update this blog now because I am busy with work life and it does to concern me channeling to my emotional side. I am surrounded with testosterone that sometimes, giving in to a little emotional girly route can derail me, because as I have faced it, I am a woman. I have always reminded myself to stick to the goal. My only goal in life is to not get fucked over and as it has been progressing, money came along the way which I am grateful for. There are better goals than making money and my mentor was indeed right, your personal growth follows income. I can say Im starting to see that due to what has been happening to his own life that I do not doubt in my mind it can happen to me. I just follow his lead. It's simply put, Don't get fucked over as I see it.

What do I want? As far as I know, I am pursuing something that I am not able to define. It is as if it's a moment to moment thing. It come that day as a challenge and I just refuse to accept defeat and it has been pretty much satisfying. I stumble upon some emotional shit that I am able to recover faster now from than before. I have grown to know that our minds are very powerful ore than we ever think of.

What do I want for this year, I want to get head cleared and really focus on my health. I have not been very watchful lately. There are a lot of limitations I have not crossed over yet. Because there is still that huge emotional chunk part of me that wants to get delayed food has provided enough stuffing to not get me derailed. I am seeing patterns that sabotage my success'. I guess my next goal is not to sabotage myself.

That's why this next Hong kong trip is going to be wonderful. It is a time for long walks and assessment. Most of these alone trips give me perspective and epiphany comes my way. The outcome becomes fabulously fruitful after. It excites me treading alone because it boosts my confidence in making personal decisions that need no approval of others, Hong kong is perfect because you walk long walks and able to do a gazillion of things.

Till then I shall document and update.

xoxo

No comments: