GOOGLE YOUR SHIZ HERE!

Monday, July 25, 2011

It is nice to be blogging from my cellphone.

I never knew what busy meant not until this week happened.

I'd rather be busy than stop and dwell about my pasts and my life my plans etc. Because I do know my issues and the only people who try hard to say they are well meaning people who want to help you out with your issues and go talk to you and try to fix your life are the very people who are afraid to face their own set of self trouble, you are a bad friend if you let them go on and let them fix your life.

Because even if it is true that No Man is an Island, the beauty of realization is a thing that happens when some mysterious moment and ephiphany comes, a phase that only you and God knows how did or will happen. The human physical hand cannot touch a soul, only God or the devil has a hold on that thang! Thus the no man is an island thing is a co beneficial relationship, helping each other physically, and the only thing another person besides you can contribute is to be physically there!
So any bullshit that binds and hooks you that makes you feel like you cannot live without them is another persons control.

Being physically there is a day to day choice and is not based on emotions.

These are notes to myself.

Xoxo
"Sent via BlackBerry from Smart"

No comments: