GOOGLE YOUR SHIZ HERE!

Monday, July 18, 2011

It's Monday.

Monday seem to be slow today. Just took a Mr.Bigshot Lemonshot to speed it up a little.

For some reason, I hate the weekend specially the times where there is nothing to do but I know it is made for rest so I cruise along and rest a little.

I rest more to the fact that I am really thankful to God for whatever is happening in my life right now. Really thankful for all the changes and the pacing of every happening, how God is keeping me and the rest of us grounded in all these changes of routine and success that's about to come, I just know we're on our way.

We're getting solid more than ever. God is responsible for making things happen the way it is. We only are instruments to making things happen, he already opened these doors long ago for us to take, and the choices each individual make takes us a step closer to the next level.

The more we get up in every fall the better we face the next challenges that come.

"Sent via BlackBerry from Smart"

No comments: