GOOGLE YOUR SHIZ HERE!

Friday, July 15, 2011

My own "Men Personal Checklist".

Never revisit old acquaintances and "THE" possibility of getting together. You failed on this numerous times.

If you want to continue to live until at least 70, never get hooked up on facebook outside the maximum "sixth degree" people get killed from the thrill of it.

If. THE guy says these, or have these, don't think twice and just settle for friendship, that's it:

- says "I'm not going to bring my car ok? When they don't have one or if they have one, who cares, yeah?"

-if he says he is a broker

-if he is very very nice.

-if he wants to look good everytime.

-if he is a bottom class model

-if he is ON the latest thing of. EVERYTHING.

-if he is busy changing work titles and work affiliations in facebook.

-if he doesn't say his civil status on face book.

-if he always in an "it's very complicated" situation.

-if he poses a picture on a coat (or coat and tie) aside from being on a prom or being a CEO.

It means he is a bottomline POSER.

Never revisit ex boyfriends and that possibility.

And when all else fails, Keep on moving forward.

I'll put up more.

Disclaimer: I'm not bitter, I am just taking notes for future reference. I do not encourage you to believe what I say but just know, these are mistakes time and again.
"Sent via BlackBerry from Smart"

No comments: