GOOGLE YOUR SHIZ HERE!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Pablo, What is Home and Remember those Choose Your Own Adventure Books?

What is home? Home is where Pablo is, waiting for me, loves me unconditionally. Like God who is always on the watch makes me feel both comfortable and uncomfortable the same time, which is a big thing on it's own and like the Devil always looking to destroy something when I am not watching, waiting to irritate and when I am sucked in to his playing, wants to provoke. If I choose to ignore him, his behavior is not fed, but if I react, he uses it as a tool to get what he wants. I still am learning a great deal from my interaction with this feline. He keeps the balance in my life. He is a dog for a reason. He has only a few years to live for me to learn my life's lessons.

Where is home? Home is where People in my life are for a good reason they come stay and go for some good or bad lessons that propel you to move forward. They are not my blood relatives, some of them very good friends, others think were very good friends but it is in the exterior but is a continous work in progress, reality is we are a good show infront of some people but reality is we really don't text each other the whole week and get connected just like the other friends I consider real, which makes me think...shucks I have to talk to THAT person over the week over coffee. Random thoughts hey. That's what I am in here right now. To some extent bored with thoughts being typed.

Where is home? Home is knowing that God put me in this place in my life for a very good reason. He is showing me more of who He is and what He is capable of beyond my own thinking and to shape me for a greater purpose, a friend once said and I believe that.

As long as I stick to finding what his reasons are in the book where he put it all overtime (a.k.a, the Bible) I am good to go.

God didn't put me into a great deal of so much loving those Choose Your Own Adventure Book stories for no purpose. The same "thrill" I feel is the same "wanting" I get whenever I pick up to search now it's been better and more exciting because this is the real deal and this is home. And just like the good old Choose your own adventure books of the past. When you "die" in the adventure you take, you have the option to start all over again, till you get to good end of the book.

I hope they didn't stop making one of these:--------->

I maybe different from you and whoever who will read this blog some will like what I say, some will not, some will critique some will find themselves better than me or find to be lesser than me and be so dead jealous and angry. But there's just one thing I want to tell you, as I am a work in progress so should you be as long as you choose to live. Let us not give up our own personal fights and live through the good and the bad because we are made and born for it. That's why we're human.

No comments: