GOOGLE YOUR SHIZ HERE!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hopped on a Bus to Baguio , 4 hr Bus Ride was awesome on a deluxe bus with bathroom free wifi and cozy seats like a business class airplane from victory liner

Got off the bus and stayed a while because I was freezing, my outfit did not work so I had to pull out all the things I had to beat it and it helped, thank God, it made me able to brave the cold walking to the nextdoor Microtel Inn . I had to wait because they were fully booked and I came in way before my declared time of arrival so I hung out till 6:20 am till I got my room fixed. They had a buffet breakfast of eggs, egg this and egg that and callos, better than no food at all so I ate.

Soon as I got into the room, guess what i cheaked? of course , the bathroom. it was clean and of course had a hot shower so i can brave the cold, clean towels clean tiles, good with me. As soon as that bag hit the rack I went up to the bed and slept until 12PM

Soon as I woke up I hopped on the shower and got fixed up to walk around where I can get lost , all I was sure about is there were taxi cabs everywhere and so I walked for hours visiting SM baguio, snagged a resistance band I have been looking for for days which I only found in Chris Sports House in Baguio, walked up to the peak of the mall and had a birds eyeview of the city, burnham here mines view there saw the swan boats from my view sipping a hot Figaro Cafe Americano and chowing down a pesto pasta for lunch while chatting with friends on bbm. and so while walking made a couple of phonecalls, chat with mom for a good 45 mins.

Soon as my bum had the rest it needed I walked some more and i walked and I walked. Found myself on an ukay ukay chain of stores scouted around for any good bargain of stuff I can get for a great deal, there were a couple this' and thats' of Louis Vuitton originals and french made some crazy nice boots that did not have my size. Suffice to say, I didnt get any. Nothing tickled my fancy.

So walking as I was proudly saying I did stopped and got a cab to Camp John Hay, to try and get some stuff I can reasonably find at the Mile Hi Center. Outlet Store as they say, It still was way expensive than the deals in Manila so i did not really shop but got whatever need, a fleece jacket shawl and gloves just incase I needed to brave the streets of cold baguio in the wee hours of the morning (which I was not succesful of doing since I am now sitting comfortably snugged in the comforters while typing my blog entry.)

After so I decided to bring in the heat by coming back again in the room, I figured I would save myself from trouble just being inside on the nighttime here at the room eating while watching tv until I fell asleep at 7 and woke up 10:30 PM so I can stay up and have my night sleep s0oon as I arrive in Manila. I am boarding a deluxe bus again at around 10:15 am in Manila to hopefully get there by three in the afternoon the most.

Some say you travel blog without pictures. I say I know right I don t know I am asking that myself. people said I have to buy a camera and start taking pictures who knows right? I just started going around and who knows maybe one day. I think right now what i can say is I am too lazy to take pictures while processing my thoughts on things that I see. Some people are not just cut to be travel photographers and I am counted on that number.

It was a very relaxing stay in Baguio non the least and I enjoy the freezing experience and would love to come back sometime.

I am very thankful I have opportunities like these to go out and explore. I am very grateful, I never knew I can do this hope I can continue.

No comments: