GOOGLE YOUR SHIZ HERE!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

What have I been up to?

Because being alive is so great, I am busy. Not too busy for life but my life has color and activity.

I have just recently had a great trip with my officemates/friends to Taal, Batangas. the view is so breath taking. We trekked the volcano riding a horse just to get to the summit.

Apart from doing that I have also managed to get into a program of going to the gym for 18 months. I am now also watching what I eat. I made a deal with my house mate and have come to terms via a contract that we should refrain from eating food that we have put on our list. It is fun though to have a diet buddy it keeps me up with my goals. Exercising does well too, the surges on serotonin helps curb the irritation.

Will continue my journal later.

No comments: