GOOGLE YOUR SHIZ HERE!

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Nerni Mode

Trying to keep awake because tomorrow we will be on a night schedule. I had a very relaxing Sunday, starting it off by going to the gym and then after that cooking curry for the first time. 2nd half of the relaxationwe went to Sawasdee Siam along Presidents ave for a 1 1/2 hour of massage it was so good I slept and had a dream for such a short hour.

I went home to extend my sleep till 7:30. Ate a grilled burger dinner with salsa and then watched criminal minds till 11:30 PM. From 11:30 till this time, 3:39 I am sitting around waitng for 6 am so we can go off to ortigas and start awhole new monday.

Today is our 21st day reward day. Looking forward to a nice buffet.

I will see you all guys in the Bona Members Night. :D

No comments: