GOOGLE YOUR SHIZ HERE!

Friday, July 25, 2008

This is a busy month

Watched Dark Knight, a sad Batman movie. Nevertheless it was a good one because it made me hold my Pee for 2.5 hours. One minute of not paying attention makes you get lost in the story. Over all the focus on the Joker's demented persona and how he and Batman attacked each other was well portrayed by Heath Ledger who sadly died in the course of making Dark Knight. Overly bitter and mental was his character and for sure sinking into it would make you go down.It's sad that for a price of fame and fortune, he had to go down and eventually loose control of his real life.

What is a real good makes sense movie is Juno. The story talks about the harsh reality of sexual curiosity. One good first time pleasure would hit you of the realities of getting pregnant and would steal something from your youth. The movie eventually realizes that behind a mistake lies correction and moving on. You got to watch it.

I realized part of watching a movie is you have something to talk about. I imagine having not watched those movies I have watched I wouldnt have anything to talk about right at this very second. I could talk about my work or my daily living or what I see in the gym or how i feel but that would not help much at all.

Just spent weekends with my mother who was missing me so and wanted some company. She has just overcome some sickness that hit her and now under theraphy. And in this phase and stage of her life she needs some talking and care. I have never had this kind of friendly relationship with my mother. We bonded and spent our time looking for somethings she needed and bought her a bag she liked which I hope she is happy with. I also gave her a book to read on her alone time. My other likes to move a lot so when she has silent moments like anyone else, her mind goes someplace else.

I have also started a buddy program with my housemate. We had our diet contract wherein we listed down foods that are banned in the house. We also made commitments on scheduling our meals on time and grocery shopping meals together. I also made a commitment in going to the gym 4 times a week and have laid down a program of Cardio - abs - legs - arms and back in that 4 times a week cycle.

I havent paid much attention in my blogging for money experiment. This week is a busy week for office planning.

By the way, EHeads is really going to have a concert. I am not coming but my friends are. Best of luck to that gig and I hope it will be safe and sound for people who are going to go. My friend buena is really coming home from Malaysia for that.

No comments: