GOOGLE YOUR SHIZ HERE!

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

I am a sucker for Lonely Love Poems

When I look at  Lang leav 's works, I have a very fond memory of my high school days. I made a poetry book about a boy I fucking adored with all my heart which I personally designed the cover, self bound  as my first personal published book that I kept to myself for myself. I bring it to school everyday and read it in my corner while I would steal a glance and feel my heart melt. Until the day that My favorite HS Teacher in the whole wide world Dugayo Jr JB stole ( or I was too sloppy to leave?) my very important book and published one of my poems in the school paper. I am forever grateful for that very embarrassing moment that turned out to be the best gift ever. That is when I gained confidence in expressing myself as an artist


No comments: