GOOGLE YOUR SHIZ HERE!

Monday, March 10, 2014

Fear is an illusion

There are certain things about my life that I do not know what to do about that I let God and life figure out for me no matter how I want to control that I keep at bay. I know truth but I still constantly ask where these truths are coming from with a mix of God given intuition to carry on days sorrounded by these "things" and "truths" that I am never certain about.

So vague huh?

Well I do not know what will happen to me in the future with money, this upcoming baby and relationships that's for certain.


Fear creeps up once in a while thinking about what I do now as oppose to my percieved  outcome of the future..but then again the truth is, as of this time, which is now, I am creating a step towards something for my future, the only question is, am I doing something that truly matters? As to this case, am I really asking questions that will give answers to my future? I think the answer is yes.



FUTUREPROOF MOTIVATION: 

So fear of the future, THE TRUTH of what I know is money problems in the future will be solved by continuous hardwork and perseverance. What can sabotage you "future" is unhealthy dependence and laziness. How I can figure out steps avoiding this item is up to me. My future is in my hands. God  me the cells to make my brain work and will continuously build up my strength by trusting his power as my anchor and motivation in life.


No comments: