GOOGLE YOUR SHIZ HERE!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A sold, not so smart eye.

One day I was surfing the net looking for an opportunity for content writing when I chanced upon a part time 20k opportunity.

Part Time/Full Time

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: job-903658284@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-11-03, 4:20PM PHT



A US-based Multinational Company publicly listed in the New York Stock Exchange and operational in 69 countries with over 28 years experience in the Health & Nutrition Industry. Offering Work from Home system. For our local expansion, we are in need of 5 key people from different fields to work with.

Tasks include inquiries, trainings, event promotions, and follow-ups that are mostly done over the phone, through internet, or SMS, and can opt to work from home.

Qualifications:
1) 21-55 years old
2) College level or graduate of any course
3) Has good work habits
4) Teachable
5) Willing to be trained locally and internationally
6) Has valid passport (but not preferred)

Montlhy income varies from the hours you put in.
Part-Time: up to P20,000/month
Full-Time: 50,000 and up/month


Send resume to mctindiongco@aim.com or text 09266489362 / 09228892398 for interview schedule.

THIS AD GOT ME TODAY.


Compensation: 20,000 part time
This is a part-time job.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
PostingID: 903658284


So okay I give it a shot. You will never know. And then I got a reply.



SO I say wow sure. And then I confirmed.

Trekking the makati lane and looking for the building I chanced upon this:



THAT IS THE ONLY ESTABLISHMENT INSIDE I PROCEEDED AND ASKED FOR THE LADY's NAME and there she was.

I walked out because I was pissed. I have nothing against MLM , they are money making opportunities for people who are very very hard working and very very pr oriented but the thing is they were poor in selling me to go and have an orientation. I was thinking they had to entice me with some salesbook technique and not be direct. I tried going once with a friend but a different product and the reason why I went is because he directly asked me to go and he told me where and what it was. He did not run around and tell me some mystical money thats going to land in my lap just because I am going to deal with email follow ups and calls for a US listed company.

But it reflects something though about what my mind and eyes see and grab...FOOL! I learned a good lesson about this today and as pissed as I was for wasting time, I cannot get pissed at them. Truth is I was still sold by this ad, and so will some ambitious people who wish to work from home.

No comments: