GOOGLE YOUR SHIZ HERE!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

BLOGGER AND BLOGEE REVAMP

I have been in the blog mode again. I now take in Content writing jobs and haven't cracked the cash cow potential yet but will get there. they say the more famous you are the more money you get. So my online goals for the meantime (note to self : These are not life and death goals.) is to:

1.) Finally make articles for my blog not just paid ones.

I noticed I've just really been doing a lot of ghost writing and or paid articles. there is not much expression on this blog not unlike when it once started. ( well they were dark expressions of my drunken moments) Things changed now so I should not be afraid to say whatever I think about now irregardless whether it is wrong or right. I will not be lazy to spend some quality on this thing. I got to put some confidence again in writing. I have been stopped by taking other people's opinions about my style personally. I look at some other friends of mine way back who started blogging with me. To hell they cared about people who bash their style in writing and as they moved on from one blow to another, you look at them now and they either are article writers for magazines and newspapers and or editors. They started writing as crappy as I did. Sensible life means sensible writing. So I will make my life sensible now so I can finally write something.

2.) Google Page Rank on the 6th Power
I try not to be very ambitious at this moment but aim for a Google Page Rank 6. So far I am in the 2. I just don't want to be stuck on a Page Rank Level 2 which I have been in for a year since I last started filling this with some rants and thoughts since the time I decided to write again.

3.) Put some sense in my adsense:

I found out that my adsense account wasn't set up right. Since I found out about SEO, I promised to focus more in the right keywording and specifying channels for my adsense account. I am stuck with the last amount that I checked and have not progressed from there.

4.) Social Bookmark.. to death.

I found out there are a lot, and I mean a lot of social bookmarking websites that catalog posts for efficient searching. connecting to them means connecting to the world so there I will go. To know more about social bookmarking click here.

5.) Aim for a block on Pages:

What I mean to say is to have dominance in the google search of the name Remy Marie Del Rosario in google. I did quite an achievement already since I last looked and have stopped at 2 pages of my full name. I aim for ten pages at least. FYI, doing a search on my online monicker, theremymarie has already bought 4 blocks in searches. Key: Post your self to death any where.

Why am I trying to achieve these goals anyhow? To be a credible provider of SEO services. How can you offer Search optimization when you cannot search optimize your name right? Doesnt make sense to me but its funny because I just have my own ways of doing things. I like it because its a strength of mine but sometimes it becomes a problem when I think I'm so right.

No comments: