GOOGLE YOUR SHIZ HERE!

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Of Toddlers and Laptops

You are not a mother of a forever curious and smart toddler if your keyboard does not turn up as this:

I know I have a mom blog but Oh my brother, Taluli in his terible two's. Just the other day, this forever curious toddler took a trip with me to a place where there is a Koi pond and he was just in awe seeing the live  fishes. He started to throw stones, I panic in stopping him and patiently telling him how he should not be throwing stones as it will be painful if I did the same to him. Back and forth dude.

I eat (The place that had a koi pond happened to be a food place) 3 bites and all of a sudden this boy takes off his shoes, tells me he is going to swim I put down the spoon and run to grab this toddler and think of a way to sit him still.

But despite of this craziness, you  look into his face and every single crazy fit turns to a sweet smile.

How do you get mad at this cuteness?
Photo Credits to Barbara Santos and Richard Fruto of Fairview Bikers


No comments: