GOOGLE YOUR SHIZ HERE!

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

I wish this will go away soon.

I miss you around me making me smile greeting me good morning
I miss you making me feel
I miss that I can just call you and you will be here and you would make me feel calm.
I still wake up around the same time that we both do 2-3 am I don't know If you still do.
you have been my sweet space
you made me feel really tender
and it was amazing
I don't know if it was amazing for you
I don't know if you felt what I felt.
but i had to stop it had to stop.
because you no longer wanted.
And I don't know how to cope with rejection.
I had to be. I have to let it go.
it is hard. I am counting the kilometers I spend biking in the places far away
I already ran miles but still the pain is just the same
I don't know when I will find or will I be found.
But what happens now is I have to clean up every little mess I made
Make up for all lost time that was brought about by my impulsiveness
Do my own personal responsibilities
With a hurt heart I know I will get over this.
I know I loved you deep as an ocean crave depth
in the short amount of time we spent
What matters now is I will continue to move.
Move as I can. Only a few people know how sad I am
but the sensitive ones know I'm lost
only a few know I am in pain.
I'm not banking on seeing you ever again though
But the next time someone tries to make me feel tender
I will guard my heart and my sanity harder.
I will work myself up to beat all my insecurities and be the best woman I can ever be.
I will use my head more next time.
And not give away too much of my time.
I am treating you as a lesson in life.
I wish all the negative feelings will go away very soon.
Because no one deserves to outshine my stars and my moon.

No comments: