GOOGLE YOUR SHIZ HERE!

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Post Partum Coping

It's been a year and 3 months post partum, I felt I skipped the post partum blues because I went hyper social just not to get caught in the emotional chaos that they are talking about,

Saved my baby from the bad vibes as he is now a light to everybody's darkness, his smile is a beauty and his sweetness divine.

But lately, it has been taking a toll on my body. I am 100 pounds overweight and feeling the effects of any person who have undergone any surgery and all that drugs that came along with it, weakness, inability to focus, tingling sensation from the waist below specially in the right leg that started while I was 3 months pregs with the talulibugger . I seriously substituted feelings with either food or alcohol to drown out all the feelings that will affect my son. I think I have been doing this all my life and now the excuse is my son. Deep stuff. Shit. Anyway.

I am going to have my break through on this one,



No comments: