GOOGLE YOUR SHIZ HERE!

Friday, October 18, 2013

Some things are just going to drastically change, because...

I am pregnant.

Yes. I am going to be a mom to a human and not only dogs. (Whew, finally.)

I decided to blog it so to have a release because I am finding out right now that my mental and emotional wiring are screaming shots wildly. It needs management. Im calling it a name. The control freak fanny or CFF

Im scared this control freak fanny resurface when situations are not great. CFF tunes in a lot and is hypersensitive towards judging situations and can hold a person or a crew emotionally hostaged. Now why did I say that? Because of the fact that now I am preggers CFF decides to resurface and take control and be always right about the why and the what of things, people around me will automatically have to deal and understand. CFF is a very wicked enemy a buy product of emotions which is very very nasty. Call it my primal fear in this next season. I know the solution though on how to kill CFF ...ask for help. Hahaha. So i messaged Dada Palma, my meditation mentor if I can spend time so I can continue our lesson in meditation. Helped me immensley during my anxiety attacks..

I decide to document my pregnancy so I can satisfy the need to be emotional so it creates an illusion for CFF to dump in on people so as to not cause any emotional weariness to the people around me. And to you guys I apologize head on because I know there will be times it will be really nasty and pregnancy is not an excuse to be not emotionally in control.

No comments: