GOOGLE YOUR SHIZ HERE!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Still no mother and still no sleep

3 hours of sleep yep I am still gonna train NO EXCUSES!!!

I love this email feature in blogspot I'm able to type away my thoughts and email my blog entries. In this way I am able to update my blog everytime a thought comes in.

I think a lot.... So yari na!!!

Anyway.

Off to mangyan mission, looking forward to be amazed of how pristine their life is stress and worry free from the cares of society. It will be nice to get to know that side of the Philippines: Oriental Mindoro and get to know indegenous people which can be an awesome experience.

And of course I will be updating this blog with what not bits. :)

See you in Mindoro (Hope) Not too excited in the trip itself yet. In life anything can happen. I do not get excited much. Past the gid of life, I guess when you age you learn to stay level with your feelings.
"Sent via BlackBerry from Smart"

No comments: