GOOGLE YOUR SHIZ HERE!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Can't sleep

Some random thoughts while trying to sleep:

My momma says she is in manila she is in the hospital having her check up and she said she will sms soon she is done. I can wait or not.

I will wait I have not seen her in a while. Pablo can use her company tomorrow while I am gone and on a mission.

I saw dog fleece walking up my finger I have a feeling its not just one pablo having little lumps at the back of his head its not heat rash its a fleece. Eew. Out of the bed sorry you can't cuddle while I sleep. I will miss you sweet cuddler.

My I woke up today because you carried your bowl to my bed and shove it my hands way are you really trying to say "feed me" in your own cute gesture little dog?

You are crazy. Also I saw you kill one of my panties again from the drying line!! For the 3rd friggin time!

I'm thinking I can't sleep my 5pm trainor how the heck are we supposed to train? I'll try and close my eyes.

My sides still hurt from the marathon I did in UP. Pompi my gym/ health freak officemate fr nj said my muscle curled up and I have a cramp. He said I should crack my lower back and stretch and do not forget.

I read john and I love how straight up Jesus was talkin about how we friggin rake the ground for what we think we ought to do right by living out rules when everything around us is made about him and God and they are one. Get me to think why these words are making such an impact on me what do I and these people Jesus are talking to have in common owweee thinking again.

I'm thinking of getting into affiliate marketing I have been recommending stuff for free too much I should be getting something out of the goodness these recos do to the people I talk to. Like you should switch to xxx and they like it they jump into my suggestioon. Dang in some suggestions affiliates give you 50 bucks SPA ( sign up basis). I have to set these ideas up.

There's too much running in this head of mine. Waaay too much I got to sleep. (I'll try)

"Sent via BlackBerry from Smart"

No comments: