GOOGLE YOUR SHIZ HERE!

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Pablo's Den




Today I went to the grocer got irritated at the baggage boy for assuming that I know what lobby he was referring to, I waited 20 minutes for his cart to come by Gold's Gym side of Galleria but he just zoomed right in the lobby of my place. I stopped getting irritated when I realized that I assumed too that the lobby that he was talking about was gallerias lobby and not ours. Heck.



Any way, I left Pablo for an hour in the couch with my 2 furry pillows and when I came back he was crying and good thing did not crap or pee in it. His first day lying in the bed he got a mad screaming of "NO!" and that day on was a lesson of not taking a dump on soft objects. Now when he feels tiles, he craps and poops in it. I still have to train him to go to the bathroom I'm still helping him jump up and down the bathroom elevation. Right at this moment he is sleeping soundly in his bed on the den I created for him.

Dog's are such a blessing to have. I am lucky the dog I got likes me.
This dog likes to cuddle my neck and I get so weak when he does.

I had a pet cat named Polly, I can say i was not ready to have him as a pet when I got him that we did not have a very good time together and he kinda has his own thing going on and is not really sweet by nature. I like it that this Dog likes me. We both like each other because I am starting to develop a love relationship of washing crapped crate and wiping his crapped floor area and pee. For some reason I didn't mind him licking every bit of my face and his poo and pee does not smell as nasty as I imagined it will be.

No comments: