GOOGLE YOUR SHIZ HERE!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Dog Bites

You know when all of a sudden things are so great because an animal just obeyed what you said that you pat your self at the back thinking man I did a great job training that all turns out to be the other way around. The Dog is training me on 10 things all at ones. He trained me to connect with people and not be square, specially when they get so liked in the street. Just today I had 2 new friends bringing back and forth Pablo to work. He taught me how to be patient in care fr his feeding times medicines. He put me in a routine. He made me allow a pet to lick all of me. He made me feel special right on the very first day, he made me believe in the saying love at first sight which I found very strange. He made me sweet and be okay with it and a whole lot more.

No comments: