GOOGLE YOUR SHIZ HERE!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Ipod ...Exposed



Part of my Big bag is a stash of my favorite things to pack. I bring these things when needed say for entertainment or work I take home. I took notice of my bag and realized I pack too much on Sundays.


I bring an Ipod where I store movies I have not watched like the Matrix Trilogy. And sleep over March of the Penguins

Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room, is also a movie I have handy. I have always been fascinated with how it all fell down. Greed and False bravado were the culprit including EGO and Pride. Its a good movie to watch actually. It gives you an insider look on what behaviors took this giant to plummet and actually be non existent.



And sometimes as I do long walks with my self and in waiting hours I listen to some old school music of different genres. I have a collection of almost 2000 songs that range across the board. I made a chart of the songs and I realized that the most that I have in there is POP 70`s 80`s and 90`s next is rock and then theres Trancendance, followed by Triphop, then Electronica and after that chillout and some Ebooks from Ziglar and a speaking New Testament . I only have 2 hiphop songs from pharrell and thats it.

I do keep some pictures every now and then to show some people as part of conversations, I tell them a story in a group of pictures.

The best part of having an ipod is having an extra drive space, It doubles as a drive space, you can have it as a storage device on the go. Just hook it up on some computer and drag the files to your ipod drive and you are set.

Its`s cool to have it handy for Its a multi purpose teeny block.

No comments: