GOOGLE YOUR SHIZ HERE!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

MY GOOD OLD PALM TREO 680 ...LOST


I lost my phone, my one big fat fault actually, I was stretching in the gym after a run in the mill and i totally forgot about that phone I left in the pasimano of the window next to Malayan plaza`s gym. Logged out 9 am for a swim and when i realized I lost my phone, hurried back up to get it 9:20 when all of a sudden it was gone.

The log says that the last people that were there are the Korean Woman and the guard that closed the lights as I got off. I forgot to mention I went out alone with nobody left at 9:00 am alright.

There is a camera installed so you can see the people that come in and come out. Its positioned infront of a big glass mirror, kinda like a mirror in studios which should cover the parameter of the gym. I figured it was smart to position the camera in that so if that stupid nut who took my phone would steal it, he will be caught in tape.

So with my phone missing, I seeked the help of the guards that we trust, I asked for the guy who is roving the gym, the manager comes up to me first and says, "tinatawag ko lang kasama ko mam." I told him the incident and he said that they will look for it (Duh, the dang phone I am reporting is lost thats why I am talking to you in the first place.)So I give them leeway, I told them I would be out in the pool to wait for what they are going to do about it.

So I wait my suspect and his manager take turns on talking to me. I waws patient to ask them questions. Seeing Im not going to get with this I ask them if I can see the recording...they give me excuses after excuses...4 times of ASKING IF I CAN LOOK AT THE RECORDING. The excuses say we don`t want to because we are guilty. How ever it is it was a finders keeper affair which i do not need to dwell much about. All I can say is he sacrificed his soul for 1 dang telephone. It will take a while before I can get another palm treo 680 or whatever phone that I like because I will just end up loosing it. Until I master the art of unforgetfullness, thats when I will get a phone.

Oh Well.

No comments: