GOOGLE YOUR SHIZ HERE!

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Mid Life Crisis or so they say.

I am at a point in my life where age meets expectations and who you are and what you have lived for is judged before you get to the tipping age of exclusion from the society that would feed you long as you serve them, which is 37 that is. I am an age closer to that. That is a decade after my last self audit. After that I was free from the shackles of what bound me for a decade or more that put me up to this point. I am thankful for that journey now I feel as an ever evolving human being, I crave and am to live for change and a higher level of self which I am trying to figure out right now not by might, but by sight and open mind.

Welcome to the dirty world of Mid life crisis. Yes, it exist in women. Yes it currently exists here.

It is a point where everybody is too busy of their own shit to even listen to you talk your way out of your rut. Thank God there are blogs for the cheapo s like me. Thank God there are therapists for the people who can well afford it.

Unlike a decade ago, I was neurotic, sad and mad. I was too vulnerable, too naive and too shallow.

Today I am more brewing, watchful and thankful. there is so much peace in anticipation. there is more patience in looking for answers. there is more mistakes that bear bittersweet fruits that you smile or laugh about. (This may sound too cliche' but..) There we're never regrets, only lessons learned. There are more shamans to go to and cause you to be introspective, those people who act as your human "tums" who tame down the acid that cause you to unnecessarily vomit. like a 5 year old. There is a sweetie little pie called Taluli and a wonderful little dog called Pablito.









No comments: