GOOGLE YOUR SHIZ HERE!

Sunday, May 4, 2014

33 weeks pregnant and waiting

It has been a while since I last posted. So much has happened in so little time.

We had our baby shower for Taluli. it was fun and amazing, so grateful for those who came and shared their insights on motherhood and their gifts for the wonderful bubba.

I especially loved the part where the guests will write down their wishes for taluli and I can say my brothers' is the most self absorbed wish of all.



I was rushed to the emergency room last friday, May 2, due to persistent stomach cramping I thought we were ready to go so we grabbed my hospital bag and called my mom to meet us at the hospital and to my relief, baby was fine, I am not in Labor and he is in a position getting ready for birth and I was diagnosed with Urinary Tract Infection. I seriously thought I was going through some initial labor pains. I thought one glass of Coke Zero a day was all innocent and okay when it turned out that it was the culprit! So no more coke zero until baby taluli arrives. I was also asked to do a 48 hour bed rest and a check up with my doctor ASAP.


UTI, as I was told, very common in pregnant women for some reason. So now just to really make sure, I have a Jug of water beside me  that I guzzle on everytime I get up. I also am taking an Antibiotic to get rid of the UTI (Cefuroxime axetil) Zinnat that was prescribed to be safe for me and the baby and some meds to keep the baby hanging on until it's time to go.

I was to attend a breast feeding seminar last saturday May 3, so I am hoping there would be another class close to the day I am to give birth so at least I know what to do before taluli starts to suck (in a good way that is, literaly :) ) for now I have been indulging on youtube video tutorials from Moms who share their post and prenatal journeys and have been picking up so many tips and tricks so i can have an easy way on taking care of this little boy which I am excited to see in the next few days.




No comments: