GOOGLE YOUR SHIZ HERE!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

How Am I, Really

How am I really

I get out of the house to work so I can escape from that fact that I really don't have a home. I have no mother, I have no father I have no sisters or brothers. I am attached to a name that I don't really share ideals with but I do know at the end of the day when I die that group shall claim everything I have to leave behind and that's a part of that whole shenanigan of life.

I have no emotional support other than God. My affection support is my dog.

Some people call it sad, I have to convince my self that it's not and that I can call it life.

Because Life is tough.

And So should I be.

I can't be blown by the wind every single time though I look like I can be, I have to fake my way through it to survive in this crazy world sometimes.
People read me the way they want to, I know who I am.

In some standard of living, I may be crazy, I maybe different, I maybe sad because I don't have anything that they think they have.

Still I wake up everyday convincing myself I am not but rather

Go with The truth that I am a person that doesn't bend over the world and if I do I'm only human and it's ok.

I am very thankful to God, he gave me a second chance. He gave me what I asked for.

I believe that in the midst of everything else, he will make a way for something some people in my favor.

I trust his plan for me wherever he wants to take me.

I am going somewhere only he knows, he is hooking me up with some person or people he only knows who. He will give me anything I can bear. He will teach me the lessons he want to teach.

I am my own cheer team.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments: