GOOGLE YOUR SHIZ HERE!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

My 300 pesos was worth it

I think for years I have never wowed like a kid not until a while ago when I visited Ark of Avilon Zoo in Fontera Verde (Tiendesitas Area) I have never been in a zoo since after grade school and I LOVE lions. They are damn straight GORGEOUS and being face to face with them with only a glass separating us was Awesome. I think I said wow 20 times while inside looking at the Puma Jaguar and the Lion. What scared me is the Puma when it stared at me. I think I have never backed down to a stare match not until yesterday. It was fun hanging out with the Sharon and Donnie as I took them to nice places within the city. My 300 Pesos was well worth it.

I had pablito groomed while we toured and I can say he was happy getting his butt sack cleaned and I am happy his nails were cut.




No comments: