GOOGLE YOUR SHIZ HERE!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Good News Pilipinas

There is a lot of things I really don't know about the Philippines that I find fascinating seeing on this website: http://goodnewspilipinas.com. I just chanced upon it in Rico Hizon's profiles, a cool guy actually been watching this dude in BBC and proud to say our very own, one of those good news he owes to put in this site.

There's just a lot of things Pinoy's are getting on right now, I mean aside from trading in U.S. OTC market ofcourse ( this calls for BCHC and other stock other than PLDT) which I am very much sorrounded with. This site is just this place to go to find out good news about our country I use it to show brokers and investors about what's happening in the Philippines.

I just want this site to creep up alexia's top sites. This is what should dominate the www in Philippine searches.

Kudos to Rico and his team.

No comments: