GOOGLE YOUR SHIZ HERE!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I got a New Samsung I780 Phone


I use the cellphone in calling, barely for texting and rarely for taking pictures. I enjoy the convenience of having the function of a laptop and an easy to navigate scheduler. My style is more of the function and I focus little on the how it looks like.My last Phone was Ericsson's k770i which I got as a freebie from my Smart Cell Plan Renewal with a 3.2 megapixel camera I carried to Baler for some picture taking that got lost in a tricycle ride from the market whilst buying dinner for my 12 friends one sunday.

I got a new Phone. A Samsung i780. It has a PDA feature, which I needed for my job to stay connected sans a laptop. It kinda works like a blackberry but better because It has a familiar windows interface. I got sold with it's mini touchpad that works like a mouse that makes it a mini laptop. Initially I liked the Nokia E71 because it looked slick and steady figuring that it would work as a PDA because it looked like one, but once I navigated it and got to see the Samsung i780, my desire for the slick looking phone got killed.

Key features

* Unique dual mode touchpad navigation
* Built-in GPS with A-GPS support
* Large 2.55" 320x320 pixels TFT touchscreen display
* Good preloaded content
* Innovative home screen plug-in
* Wi-Fi, Bluetooth with A2DP
* HSDPA, 3.6 Mbps
* Fast Marvell PXA3xx processor
* 256MB ROM and 128MB RAM (~ 150MB is user available)
* Full QWERTY keyboard
* 2 megapixel camera

The battery is quite the same as my last PDA Phone, The Treo 680. It will only last you a couple of hours or even just a day when you fully utilize its internet capabilities. Good thing they included an extra battery and a charging case so you can charge away the spare as you use the other one.

Do I reco you get it? Only when you a function fiend like me.

No comments: