GOOGLE YOUR SHIZ HERE!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Puerto Pensione in Palawan






I booked a flight to Palawan and true to its Promise, the Place is sooooo beautiful. Loaded with my snorkeling gear and a backpack I travelled and stayed in a place called Puerto Pensione.

As soon as I arrived at the airport I made a call and off they went to pick me up with a nicely interiored Airconditioned Jeep with a sign of Daluyong resort hotel signage which is apparently a sister company of this place. Greeted by a very courteous and friendly driver describing the places we passed through on our way to the hotel. Never the less I was informed that the only mall as of date is NCC Mall which meant "No Choice Mall." Funny name.

I did not intend to call and tell them that I came as a blogger to rate their service. I intended to be a paying customer and experience what being certified and accredited by The Lonely Planet and DOT aside from not being a known Hotel Group owned Bed and Breakfast. They had a spotless cozy single room with a very clean bathroom. (I am a bathroom critic). I slept like a baby.

As soon as I arrived to the Bed and Breakfast of Puerto Pensione I was greeted by two ladies who were very friendly and have accommodated my request of a tour through a tricycle waiting to lead me to the wharf in Honda Bay. A guy named Tulip who I would recommend you contact on your next stay. He gave me the ins and outs of a discounted stay here at Palawan. For more information you can contact him here: 09302711171.


I opted to stay overnight just to experience and come back for the rest and to my behold saw 3 of the best places in one destination. I rented a boat for 1300 all by myself with 2 guides and saw a combination of san juan batangas and mindoro snorkeling waters, Boracay and Anawangin all in just one Honda Bay tour. I will never forget the time I was reading in one spot of the snake island lying in awe of the stillness of the water and silence in the middle of the beach. It was amazing.


i will definitely come back Palawan. I took notes and will stay again here in Puerto Pensione.

You can contact them here where they answer more quickly: 09154068568.

Visit their website at : http://www.pal-onl.com/pension/


No comments: